AAMHC 4th Annual AMHR Show
Find us on
Tiny Tails Newsletter now available on the Newsletter page
See our Meetings page for details on upcoming meetings.
- To represent and promote the best interest of the
American Miniature Horse.
- To maintain a club open to new ideas and to encourage
cooperation between registries and other miniature horse oriented
- To develop communication and friendship among members
of our organization and other breed organizations and equine groups.
- To provide an opportunity for our members to
socialize, learn and share experiences with other miniature horse owners.
- To promote the American Miniature Horse through
education, charity and volunteerism.
- To preserve the breedís heritage and integrity through
proper record keeping and breeding practice.
- To educate our youth in all aspects of the miniature
|President- Dave Robinson
|| 1917 200th Ave. Mechanicsville IA 52306
|Vice President- Terry Kinney
|| 4295 Black Hawk Ave SW Oxford IA 52322
|Treasurer- Amy Dalsing
|| 1854 160th Street, West Liberty, Iowa
|Secretary- Denise Wiles
|| 1410 Foster Woods Road,Wellman IA 52356
|Director- Mindy Meyer
|| 35631 Osterdock Rd, Colesburg, IA 52035
|Director- George Ronek
|| 20422 150th St, Maquoketa, IA 52060
|Director- Clark Wood
|| 6379 Hwy 1, Martelle, IA 52305