- To represent and promote the best interest of the American Miniature Horse.
- To maintain a club open to new ideas and to encourage cooperation between registries and other miniature horse oriented organizations.
- To develop communication and friendship among members of our organization and other breed organizations and equine groups.
- To provide an opportunity for our members to socialize, learn and share experiences with other miniature horse owners.
- To promote the American Miniature Horse through education, charity and volunteerism.
- To preserve the breed’s heritage and integrity through proper record keeping and breeding practice.
- To educate our youth in all aspects of the miniature horse.